It looks like the July meeting will again be held as a purely online meeting. We will again use the software "Zoom". For security reasons it is necessary that each participant registers in advance.
Topics and topic requests
Topics planned so far:
- Deployment for beginners with TYPO3 Surf
- The new sample template for TYPO3 10 from jweiland.net
You can see all suggestions and wishes here
So just suggest topics or wish for a topic!
If you have questions about TYPO3 or want to know more about a specific topic, you can now request your topic. Of course, topics can also be suggested. You have developed a cool project, a great extension? Then please show us more!
Topic requests or suggestions do not necessarily have to be related to TYPO3.
Here you can submit your wishes and suggestions and also vote for suggestions via the heart symbol!
We always look for topics for the meetings. Everybody can contribute, even without being the super professional ;)
- Have you done an interesting project, or are you still in the process of doing it, which you would like to show?
- Do you have a certain workflow or tools that might be interesting for others?
By the way, the meetings can also help to solve problems:
- You have a specific requirement to implement, but you're not sure how?
- Do you have questions about certain CMS?
- You want to know more about extensions/tools/other things?
Then use the meetings also to ask questions.
Maybe one of the other participants knows the answers to your questions and can prepare something for the next meeting.